Monday 5 April 2010

Beelzebub 55 - Just way too cool Oga..too cool..


On an un-related note, am I the only one who thinks he looks like Ace from One Piece?

So this is another one of the current manga series that I shall be following, it's not the most amazing story but it has fun characters, cool fights, and it is just generally a very fun manga to read!

Basic Summary of the manga -
The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent" as he watches over the devil king's son (and future devil king) with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance.
So again I urge you guys to go read this, I'm sure you'll love it!

All in all this was an exciting chapter despite the fact Oga and Miki didn't clash, I was expecting Oga to maybe fall for Miki's provoking, but he seemed quite calm about it all, although this is only due to the fact he doesn't even remember who Miki is.

Afterwards Miki tells everyone from Ishiyama to go up to the roof after school finishes, where four club captians we'll be waiting. It appears at first that only Oga appears, but then 3 others join him..

Oh my this is going to be very exciting! I'm hoping that no one interrupts the fight, and I'm also looking forward to finally seeing Miki and Oga clash! Next weeks chapter can't come fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment