Sunday 25 April 2010

Just a quick update!


For the few who read this blog just a small heads up I'm dropping a few things that I've been reviewing. B Gata H Kei, Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, Naruto (manga) and Bleach (manga).

The reason being that I need less things to review since despite the fact I may be a huge Otaku nerd I still have a life :P
I'm currently having problems with the people that I work with and I'm having to sort out the new college I wish to learn at. Life's a bit hectic for me right now so I'm having to drop quite a few of these things. Also because they are the ones that I do not enjoy reviewing as much as other series.

If however anyone is interested in joining this blog then send me an email at Joshsapple@googlemail.com
Attach a sample of your writing (Preferably an anime or manga review.) so I can decide on whether I'd like you or not.

Anyway small update is over and thank you to anyone out there who perhaps visited this blog, I'm hoping to steadily improve :)

No comments:

Post a Comment